- 5-day work per week
- Wearing casually
- Happy and dynamic environment
- Manage forum, social media and other online platforms of the company
- Manage online marketing projects of the customers
- Manage business development projects with channel partners
- University or Diploma graduate in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, IT or related disciplines
- Creative, detail-minded and proactive characters
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in Traditional Chinese
- Familiar with e-commerce industry in Hong Kong market
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Basic knowledge with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is an advantage
- At least one year working experience
Interested applicants please send your full-detailed resume including expected and current salary to [email protected] .
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.